I tasted a wonderful appetizer at my friend Revathi’s house. She had used Sun Dried Tomatoes, Mushrooms, Strawberries, Almonds and other ingredients to make the Italian appetizer.
Ever since, I have been inspired to try out a salad using strawberries and sun dried tomatoes. I love the red color of this salad.
- Strawberries – diced into small cubes
- Sun Dried Tomatoes – Chopped into small pieces
- Olives – diced into small pieces
- Pickled Mushrooms – chopped into small pieces
- Pickled Cucumbers – diced into small pieces
- Broken Cashews – 8 to 10 pieces
- Mix everything together. The Olive Oil from Sun Dried Tomatoes will be enough to make this salad.