Here is a very simple smoothie recipe using Bananas and Apples. I have been trying lot of smoothies recently, since they are energizing and super simple to make. You need a nice sweet apple and a ripe banana for this recipe. Here is my recipe for a quick Banana Apple Smoothie. I had this smoothie after my workout at the gym and I instantly felt refreshed.
- Ripe Banana – 1 large
- Sweet Apple (peeled and diced into chunks)- 1 big
- Vanilla Flavoring – 1 tsp
- Milk – 1 cup (I used skim milk)
- Ice Cubes – 5
- Sugar – 1/2 tbsp (You can use honey or any sweetener of your choice)
- Blend all the ingredients in a blender until smooth and foamy.
- Serve immediately otherwise the apples will change the color of the smoothie.