1. Cauliflower – 1 medium
2. Carrots (Diced into cubes) – 2 large
3. Onion (Thinly Sliced) – 1 medium
4. Crushed Garlic – 5 or 6 cloves
5. Curry Leaves – A sprig
6. Chicken Masala Powder – 2 tbsp
7. Chilly Powder – 1 tbsp
8. Turmeric Powder -1/2 tsp
9. Hot water – 1 cup
10.Oil – 2 tbsp
11.Salt – As required
12.Coriander Leaves (Cilantro) – A few
1. Take hot water in a pan and add a pinch of turmeric powder.
2. For cleaning the cauliflower, separare the cauliflower into florets and place it in warm water for 10 minutes.
3. Heat oil in a non stick pan. Add onions and saute till golden brown.
4. Add the Crushed Garlic and Curry Leaves and stir for a few seconds.
5. Add Chicken Masala Powder & Chilly powder and saute.
6. Add the diced carrots and cauliflower along with little salt and mix well.
7. Cover the pan and allow it to cook for around 10-15 mins or until the vegetables are tender.
8. Garnish with Coriander Leaves.
Cauliflower Carrot Masala Stir Fry
You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.