Broccoli is a very Healthy Vegetable and it cooks really fast. If you are a health freak, you can simply steam broccoli along with salt and pepper and have it. Broccoli tastes really good when made with Spicy Indian Masalas and Chinese Sauce. Here is a recipe for a spicy and taste Broccoli and Carrot Saute.
- Broccoli Florets – 2 Cups
- Carrot (diced into medium sized cubes) – 1 cup
- Sliced Onions – 1 medium
- Chicken masala Powder – 2 tsp
- Soya Sauce – 2 tsp
- Hot & Sweet Tomato Sauce – 2 tbsp
- Garlic Paste – 1 tsp
- Salt – to taste
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a skillet. Add onions and saute till translucent.
- Add 2 tsp chicken masala powder and 1 tsp garlic paste and fry for a minute.
- Add the broccoli florets and diced carrots. Sprinkle salt and mix well.
- Cover and cook on low flame for 8-10 minutes till the vegetables are cooked.
- Add 2 tsp Soy Sauce, 2 tbsp Hot and Sweet Tomato Sauce and mix well.
- Cover and cook for another 2-3 minutes so that the gravy is coated thoroughly on the vegetables.
- Serve as a side dish along with Rice, Roti or Bread.