Here is another quick and tasty side dish for rice or chappathis. I love the combination of bell peppers, tomatoes and tuna fish.
SMALL payday loans VERY CHEAP
- Canned Tuna Fish – 2 cans
- Tomato (chopped) – 1 large
- Onion (sliced) – 1 large
- Diced Bell Peppers/Capsicum – 1 large
- Curry leaves – A sprig
- Slit Green Chillies – 2
- Ginger (finely sliced) – 2 tsp
- Garlic (finely sliced) – 4 cloves
- Fish Masala Powder – 2 tbsp (I used Eastern Fish Masala brand)
- Homemade Garam Masala Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Chilly powder – 1 tsp
- Coriander Powder – 1 tsp
- Water -1/2 cup
- Salt – As required
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Mustard Seeds – 1/4 tsp
- Pepper Powder – 1 tsp
- Drain the water and oil from the canned tuna fish and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and splutter mustard seeds. Add onions and saute till golden brown.
- Add ginger, garlic and curry leaves and saute for a few minutes.
- Add tomatoes along with little salt and cook till the tomatoes are mashed.
- Now add fish masala powder, garam masala powder, chilly powder and coriander powder and stir for a few minutes till the oil begins to separate from the masala.
- Add the diced bell peppers and mix everything well. Cover and cook for a few minutes.
- Add the tuna fish along with 1/2 cup of water and cook covered for another 7-8 minutes.
- Remove the lid and sprinkle some pepper powder. Cook uncovered for 2-3 minutes on high heat so that the gravy evaporates.
- Serve this tuna bell pepper masala with rice or rotis.