Here is an easy recipe for Stir Fried Mushrooms. This recipe uses minimal ingredients and you can make this yummy sauteed mushrooms in no time. These mushrooms taste heavenly and leave you craving for more.
- Sliced Button Mushrooms – 1/2 lb
- Sliced Onions – 1 small (optional)
- Black Pepper Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Garlic Powder – 1/4 tsp
- Red Chilly Flakes – 1/2 tsp
- Dried Parsley Flakes – 1/4 tsp
- Butter – 2 tbsp
- Salt – to taste
- Wash the mushrooms thoroughly. Squeeze out excess water and use a kitchen towel to absorb remaining moisture from the mushrooms.
- Slice the mushrooms into thin pieces. Marinate it with salt, pepper and garlic powder. Keep it aside for ten minutes.
- Heat butter in a large skillet and if using onions, saute for 2 minutes.
- Throw in the marinated mushrooms and allow it to cook on one side for 3 minutes on medium-high heat.
- Stir fry the mushrooms for another 4-5 minutes until the liquid from the mushrooms have evaporated.
- Add more salt and pepper if needed. Continue sauteing until the mushrooms begin to brown.
- Sprinkle parsley and red chilly flakes and remove from stove top.