Here is a quick Side Dish for Lunch. Grab a few eggs and you ready in 5 minutes. This recipe for Mutta Chikkiyathu or Scrambled Eggs doesn’t have tomatoes or coconut.
- Eggs – 2
- Finely Chopped Onions – 2
- Salt – to taste
- Pepper – 1/4 tsp
- Turmeric – A pinch
- Oil – 1 tbsp
- Beat eggs along with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in a pan and saute the onions till translucent.
- Add a pinch of turmeric and saute for a minute.
- Add the beaten egg mixture and start stirring when the egg starts to set.
- Keep on stirring till the eggs are scrambled well.
- This goes well with rice.